Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP®️.
In this session, Hannah and the client will be engaged in their sixth meeting where Hannah and the client will review the client’s investment statement and discuss the down market. Additionally, Hannah provides commentary and insights to learners as they watch to give context and additional training.
Course learning objectives:
- Assess the effectiveness of cash flow management techniques with clients
- Review economic concepts and explanations with clients
- Name market cycles
- Explain asset allocation and portfolio diversification
- Recognize retirement distribution rules and taxation considerations
- Analyze behavioral finance concepts
- Review general principles of effective communication
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 2.5 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (Barbi Meeting 6) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.