Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP®️.
In this session, Hannah and the client will be engaged in their fifth meeting where Hannah and the client will be discussing the client’s cash flow strategy and budgeting strategy as well as her estate planning decisions. Additionally, Hannah provides commentary and insights to learners as they watch to give context and additional training.
Course learning objectives:
- Assess cash flow management techniques and skills
- Differentiate property titling and beneficiary designation techniques
- Review strategies to transfer property
- State estate and incapacity planning documents
- Recognize behavioral finance techniques
- Assess general principles of effective communication
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 1.5 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (Barbi Meeting 5) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.