Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP.
In this session, Hannah and the clients will engage in their fourth meeting, focused on estate planning documents, investment recommendations, and following up on outstanding tasks, specifically life and disability insurance recommendations.
Course learning objectives:
- Analyze disability income insurance and impact of job change on recommendations
- Summary insurance policy and company selection and how to move client to implementation
- Identify property titling and beneficiary designations
- Indicate appropriate estate and incapacity planning documents and how to help clients understand each
- Identify different types of investment risk
- Identify market cycles
- Recognize appropriate asset allocation and portfolio diversifications
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 1.5 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (Nathan and Ariel Meeting 4) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.