Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP®.
In this session, Hannah and the clients will be engaged in their third meeting where Hannah and the clients will discuss college planning and help identify the gaps in their planning as well as the insurance and estate planning needs of the client. Additionally, Hannah provides commentary and insights to learners as they watch to give context and additional training.
Course learning objectives:
- Assess how a financial planner does an insurance needs analysis with a client
- Evaluate the amount of life insurance a client needs
- Identify the core principles and risk and insurance needed for a client’s situation
- Identify next steps when there is a gap in insurance needs
- Assess education needs analysis based on anticipated family support
- Recognize estate and incapacity planning documents
- Identify next steps to execute estate and incapacity planning documents
Primary Principle Knowledge Topic: Risk Management and Insurance Planning
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 1.5 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (Nathan and Ariel Meeting 3) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.