Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP®️.
In this session, Hannah and the client will be engaged in a review meeting where Hannah and the clients will be reviewing their financial plan in light of overspending and review other planning options. Hannah will review the client’s investment performance in a down market and provide advice about the next steps for the client. Additionally, Hannah and Brendan Frazier, CFP® provide commentary and insights to learners as they watch to give context and additional training.
Course learning objectives:
- Identify cash flow management techniques and issues
- Predict certain tax implications of special circumstances
- Differentiate market cycles
- Analyze retirement needs analysis
- Recognize client and planner attitudes, values, biases
- Summarize principles of counseling
- Summarize general principles of effective communication
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 4 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (Barbi 7) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.