Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP®️.
In this session, Hannah and the client will be engaged in their fourth meeting where Hannah and the client will review the client’s current cash flow or budgeting planning and review the client’s risk tolerance, investment allocation, and general investment education.
Course learning objectives:
- Analyze the effectiveness of a client’s cash flow management system
- Identify economic concepts and ways to communicate with clients
- Calculate time value of money concepts and calculations
- Recognize market cycles
- Summarize asset allocation and portfolio diversification
- Define investment strategies
- Summarize general principles of effective communication, specifically related to communicating investment management to a client
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 2 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (Barbi Meeting 4) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.