Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP®️.
In this session, Hannah and the clients will be engaged in their second meeting where Hannah and the clients will be reviewing the client’s retirement projections and answering the specific questions the client has. Additionally, Hannah provides commentary and insights to learners as they watch to give context and additional training.
Course learning objectives:
- Identify elements within a retirement needs analysis
- Differentiate between different retirement account distribution rules and taxation
- Recognize time value of money concepts and calculations
- Assess client and planner attitudes, values and biases
- Indicate general principles of effective communication
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 3 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (Barbi Meeting 2) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.