Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP.
In this session, Hannah will be engaged in the sixth meeting with John and Diana. During this meeting they discuss Medicare planning and Hannah provides recommendations on whether John should incorporate his business. Hannah also models John and Diana’s retirement income strategy, analyzes their tax situation, and helps Diana plan for her social security. Hannah provides commentary and insights to give context and additional training throughout the meeting.
Course learning objectives:
- Analyze retirement income and distribution strategies
- Review income tax fundamentals and calculations
- Assess specific characteristics and income taxation of business entities and which apply to the specific client situation
- Evaluate different tax reduction and management techniques
- Summarize key elements of social security planning
- Apply behavioral finance concepts to client scenarios
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 2.5 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (John & Diana Meeting 6) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.