Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP.
In this session, Hannah engages in the third meeting with John and Diana. During the meeting, Hannah reviews John and Diana’s current investments, discusses overall investment concepts and applies investment strategies to John and Diana’s financial plan. Hannah provides commentary and insights to give context and additional training throughout the meeting.
Course learning objectives:
- Identify market cycles and how to effectively communicate the market cycles with clients
- Recognize types of investment risk and specific economic concepts
- Apply asset allocation and portfolio diversification to specific client scenario
- Identify investment strategies appropriate for specific client scenarios
- Name investment strategies specific to client income needs
- Articulate time value of money concepts and calculations to clients
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 2.5 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (John & Diana Meeting 3) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.