Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP.
In this session, Hannah engages in the second meeting with John and Diana. In this meeting, John and Diana evaluate their cash flow planning and increase their overall awareness of where they are spending their monthly income. Additionally, John and Diana discuss their retirement income needs with Hannah and identify the income gap in their retirement plan.
Course learning objectives:
- Identify effective cash flow management strategies with clients
- Identify retirement income gaps based on current client cash flow needs
- Create financial statements, including the net worth and cash flow reports
- Calculate financial strategies, including debt management strategies that impact retirement income needs
- Apply principles of counseling to help clients implement financial strategies and reduce inaction
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 3.0 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (John & Diana Meeting 2) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.