Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP.
In this session, Hannah engages in the first meeting with John and Diana. They evaluate John and Diana’s values and goals, set expectations for the financial planning engagement, and Hannah gets to know them as clients better. Hannah provides commentary and insights to give context and additional training throughout the meeting.
Course learning objectives:
- Identify the financial planning process
- Assess client and planner attitudes, values and biases and how that impacts the financial planning process
- Recognize behavioral finance elements and how using behavioral finance can drive better client outcomes
- Review general principles of effective communication while engaging with clients
- Identify sources of money conflict and how to effectively navigate those conversations with clients
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 2.5 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (John & Diana Meeting 1) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.