Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP.
In this session, Hannah and the clients will engage in their second meeting where Hannah and the clients will review the client’s current cash flow, analyze mortgage options, review retirement projections and analyze future cash flow needs.
Course learning objectives:
- Identify effective cash flow management strategies
- Review retirement projections and retirement needs analysis
- Recognize principles of effective communication
- Assess financing strategies and debt management, specifically as it relates to mortgages
- Summarize behavioral finance elements that impact client communication
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 2.5 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (Nathan and Ariel Meeting 2) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.