Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP®️.
In this session, Hannah and the clients will be engaged in their first meeting where Hannah and the clients will be reviewing the client’s current spending, making a plan going forward and reviewing retirement projections based on this information.
Course learning objectives:
- Review cash flow management
- Recognize retirement needs analysis
- Estimate retirement income and distribution strategies
- Indicate client and planner attitudes, values, biases
- Recognize principles of counseling
- Summarize general principles of effective communication
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 3 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (Jeff and Jenny 1) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.