Join us as you sit in on a real client meeting with commentary from the financial planner – Hannah Moore, CFP®️.
In this session, Hannah and the clients will be engaged in their first client meeting where Hannah will get to know Barbi. The purpose of this meeting is to discover the client’s goals, learn about her background and create a roadmap for going forward. Additionally, Hannah provides commentary and insights to learners as they watch to give context and additional training.
Course learning objectives:
- Recognize stages in the financial planning process
- Identify client and planner attitudes, values, biases
- Assess sources of internal and external money conflict
- Analyze principles of counseling
- Recognize general principles of effective communication
- Assess and triage crisis events with severe consequences
This course has been accepted by the CFP Board and 3 CFP Board CE hours may be earned. Additionally, students who complete this (Barbi Meeting 1) course can submit their experience hours and proof of completion to the CFP Board for 20 standard pathway experience hours.